Heart Registration, Payment, Cancellation and Change Policies
Ways to register:
1. In person, at the Office with VISA, Mastercard, Debit, cheques or cash
2. Online, with VISA or Mastercard*
How to Register online:
(For more detailed instructions see our Tips for Registering page)
- Select your program under the "Programming" tab
- Check the days and times of the class
- Look in the NOTES section for any added details for the program that may be available
- Check for the correct session and correct age group
- Understand the cost of the class. (You will not be able to see the cost on the registration site). The Heart of Riverdale does not charge GST
- Click on one of the buttons that says 'Register For Programs Now' and look for the Classes that start with HEART!!!
Please indicate on your account at the time of registration if you would like to use our monthly instalment option. Monthly payments include a 5% instalment charge and are spread over a payment plan of 1O months, beginning the day of registration, then the 1st of each month from October 1st to June 1st. After School Crews is Deposit and then equal payments on the 15th of the Month September - May.
- Classes without sufficient enrolment five to seven days prior to the first class may be canceled
- Late registrations are welcome with space available and instructor’s permission, but may be subject to a $40 late registration fee
- Full payment, or arrangements for postdated installment payments must accompany registration. (We do not hold or save spots unless accompanied by payment)
- Class fees will not be pro-rated unless approved by the Directors of the Heart of Riverdale
- Regular payments may be made by debit, cash, cheque, or charge card (Visa, MasterCard)
- Unless otherwise noted, adult classes are open to ages 16 and above
Cancellations, Changes and Refunds for Heart Camps, Classes and Programs
- The Heart of Riverdale reserves the right to cancel any class with insufficient enrolment. Fees are 100 percent refundable if the class is canceled by The Heart of Riverdale or Leaping Feats
- 90 percent of class fees are refunded if withdrawal notice is received seven days or more prior to the first class
- No refunds will be made if withdrawal notice is received less than seven days prior to the first class meeting
- A $25 withdrawal fee will be charged for any course withdrawal that results in a refund to the purchaser.
- A $10 change fee will be charged to the purchaser when switching to another camp or program. The purchaser may also leave the remaining funds on account to be used at a future date. This change fee will be applied at the time of the change.
- The $10 change feel will be applied each time a change is made from one program to another and will be applied at the time of the change.
- The Heart of Riverdale may on occasion need to substitute an instructor for a course. This is done with the recommendation of the scheduled instructor and does not diminish the quality of instruction.
- Non-attendance is not considered a reason for a refund
- Students being withdrawn from or that are unable to attend classes due to medical reasons must provide a doctors' note, and will be subject to approval from the administration
NOTE: Heart Heroes Preschool requires one month notice for withdrawal
After School Crews Policy
We only charge for classes scheduled so installments and total cost are calculated based on centre open dates (ie. You are not charged for holidays, x-mas break, Spring Break, but your cost is amortized over 10 monthly installments)
• Prices reflect Classes offered during the school year Late August to Mid June.
• Full year prices may be divided into 10 installments with a 5% admin fee (waived for full
time program) Installments are not monthly charges they are a yearly (August – June)
charge divided into 10 equal payments to help families manage the fee schedule
• After School Crew Arts Individual Programs require a commitment for the full year, no
refunds for withdrawal, with the exception of medical purposes which will require a doctors
note or if the family is moving from Whitehorse.
• Withdrawal from the afterschool care portion (option 2) requires one month’s notice.
Participants can withdraw from the add on afterschool care only, we require participants
that register in Beat Street, Classical Squad, Art in Action, Jam Pack Music School, and Skits
and Tricks to commit for the season from Late August to Mid June.